Friday 9 March 2018

The Playtime Video Games Park at Sky Avenue, Resorts World Genting


My brother and I love to play arcade games and we were so happy to play at The Playtime Video Games Park, a newly opened arcade at Sky Avenue, Resorts World Genting. 

If you love virtual reality (VR) games, you have got to try out The Spacetime Squad Virtual Reality game here. This game gives players an out of this world experience.


My brother and I had a lot of fun racing here and my brother won 1st place. He is really good at playing arcade games.

I was better at the shooting game and managed to hit more targets.

All these games uses the EZiCash card. The card can be reloaded once you finish the credit in it. If you are hungry, there are many restaurants nearby including Wendy’s, The Baker’s Cottage, Texas Chicken, Pizza Hut, Kenny Roger’s Roasters, Marrybrown, Jr Curry House and Only Mee and Boat Noodle. There are also many stalls around the Marketplace area offering airbrush tattoo services, cute character backpacks, ice cream and more.

For more information, call +603 6101 1118 or visit www.rwgenting.com



No comments:

Post a Comment