Saturday 25 August 2018

Museum Of Illusions


During the recent school holidays, my mom brought my grandparents, brother and me to Museum Of Illusions. It is located at 1st and 2nd floor of Ansa Hotel, Kuala Lumpur. It is open from Monday to Sunday from 9am to 11pm. Ticket price is RM 35 for adult, RM 25 for child and RM90 for family ticket.





I love this place because I learnt a lot about science and what we see that is actually not real. This is a great place to take family photos.


The Ames Room is very unique. The floor is slanting downwards towards the left and when people stand at the left side, they will look very small. Those standing on the right side would look like giants.



The color room has three main colors (red, yellow and blue) shining on the wall and when the colors mix, there will be different colors.




Kaleidoscope where you can see many faces. Quite fun playing here.



Going through the vortex tunnel made me feel dizzy. Make sure to see my video below to see how fast this spins.




There are lots of pictures, photos and other activities here. Come and visit to see how your brain reacts to different situations and why what we see may not be true.  This is a great place to play, learn and have fun!




For more information, you can visit www.museumofillusions.my.




No comments:

Post a Comment