Tuesday 16 February 2016

Genting Highlands Trip

In November 2015, I had a great and fun trip to Genting Highlands with my mommy and other bloggers. We went to Terrace Coffee Buffet, Chin Swee Caves Temple and watched Ed Alonzo Psycho Circus Magic Show at Genting Highlands.




 I enjoyed eating satay the most.

 Chin Swee Caves Temple was beautiful and colorful.



At the observation square were many statues.









Wefie with mommy

After that we went to watch an amazing magic show by Ed Alonzo. I enjoyed myself watching all the magic performances and stunts.












Do come to Genting Highlands for a fun trip.

2 comments:

  1. You and your mummy very enjoying in genting. Hope can join you in next genting blogger trip

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and your mummy very enjoying in genting. Hope can join you in next genting blogger trip

    ReplyDelete